Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
BILD saying that real have sent a delegation today to negotiate deal with Dortmund. Apparently a lawyer, sporting director and chief negotiator.
Are they normally accurate? The news aggregators are reporting that BILD has said he is going Madrid and Dortmund want the deal done fast so they can spend it.

Last edited:
Latest Bellingham article?

City and Teal Madrid mentioned in the article.

Can’t read German.

Anyone?

When asked if a move to Spain would not come too soon for the Englishman, Sammer replied confusingly: "He would at least get a better education than in Dortmund! Because, in part, of course, a 19-year-old sometimes has a few nonsense in his head off the field and sometimes on the field, which is perfectly normal for his development. I think you have to influence it..."

Reactions: jrb
BILD saying that real have sent a delegation today to negotiate deal with Dortmund. Apparently a lawyer, sporting director and chief negotiator.

Some will dismiss Sam Lee as a rag but..
he is about the most respectful rag I've ever heard from..
maybe because he makes his living off writing decent City articles!

He had an interesting bit about Pep..

that Pep seems to prefer 2 different midfielder types..
direct and aggressive like KDB, Foden vs
pass it sideways "la pausa" Gundogan and Bernardo who can slow it down and know when to speed it up as Pep hates basketball games and wants "control".

As we might lose both of them this summer so he can't understand why we would replace them both with a direct and aggressive midfielder like Bellingham.

I suppose McAtee could be a la pausa type midfielder.
Maybe Perrone is being groomed to be another one..

but I think Pep would clearly want another la pausa too or want Gundo to stay even if he is declining.

When asked if a move to Spain would not come too soon for the Englishman, Sammer replied confusingly: "He would at least get a better education than in Dortmund! Because, in part, of course, a 19-year-old sometimes has a few nonsense in his head off the field and sometimes on the field, which is perfectly normal for his development. I think you have to influence it..."
The above is a fairly okay translation of what Sammer apparently said. The rest of the article just say that this statement was not well received by the Dortmund management as it can be seen as a criticism of the job they have done. I do not see anything in this article which tells us more about the state of the negotiations.

Reactions: jrb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.