FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Contact City Matters for the clarification you need.
Supporter clubs allocation is 20% of allocated tickets for each away match.
For normal league matches when we get 3000 tickets they get approx 600 tickets and for the likes of bournemouth and brentford 200 tickets,hence why supporters clubs are getting less tickets per branch.
Luckily I too don't need them.
And just for info I am in a position to know the facts,so it's not bollocks.
Ok sir but you've still shown me fuck all proof.

Anyway I've got 1 so not arsed. Love how people moan about supporters clubs when it's a big game, every time.

It's simple go to more games.

Just been chatting to a rag who is going and he said they have been given an additional 3000. Not sure how true that is but they do mention extra tickets on their site.
Absolutely no chance. They always always always have stories like this that they parrot until it becomes “the truth”. Somehow they are bigger and better than everyone else.

The only time that any club ever get more than an another for a final is when the other club don’t take up their full allocation. The only time it has ever happened to us was Wigan when we got large sections of their end.

It makes them feel good about themselves to spread bullshit stories like this when their team is underachieving. The implication is that they are bigger than us despite being shitter. It’s not true, I promise you.

Ok sir but you've still shown me fuck all proof.

Anyway I've got 1 so not arsed. Love how people moan about supporters clubs when it's a big game, every time.

It's simple go to more games.
I've pointed you in the right direction if you are to lazy to dig the minutes out,there's not a lot I can do.
Don't think I could go to anymore matches than I presently do, as times are difficult and I have to prioritise where I spend my time and money.
I should just about scrape through with my points and being on the cup scheme.
Hopefully sat next to you,seeing your alright as you have the points.

Absolutely no chance. They always always always have stories like this that they parrot until it becomes “the truth”. Somehow they are bigger and better than everyone else.

The only time that any club ever get more than an another for a final is when the other club don’t take up their full allocation. The only time it has ever happened to us was Wigan when we got large sections of their end.

It makes them feel good about themselves to spread bullshit stories like this when their team is underachieving. The implication is that they are bigger than us despite being shitter. It’s not true, I promise you.
Probably why they have said it. “We got more cos little old Citeh can’t sell out” even though we will sell out probably before the end of the ST window and probably could sell out twice over. It will then be on every “football unfunny’s site” on social media and before you know it, like you say, it becomes “The truth” and we get more shit with comments from some rag who lives in Ipswich and has never been to a game in his life.

Probably why they have said it. “We got more cos little old Citeh can’t sell out” even though we will sell out probably before the end of the ST window and probably could sell out twice over. It will then be on every “football unfunny’s site” on social media and before you know it, like you say, it becomes “The truth” and we get more shit with comments from some rag who lives in Ipswich and has never been to a game in his life.
That’s what’s fucking frustrating about it. The lies goes around the world before the truth gets it’s boots on.

I've pointed you in the right direction if you are to lazy to dig the minutes out,there's not a lot I can do.
Don't think I could go to anymore matches than I presently do, as times are difficult and I have to prioritise where I spend my time and money.
I should just about scrape through with my points and being on the cup scheme.
Hopefully sat next to you,seeing your alright as you have the points.
See u in block 531 then :)

That’s what’s fucking frustrating about it. The lies goes around the world before the truth gets it’s boots on.
Yep. Some rag (again who lived in somewhere like Plymouth) was commenting on the 130 FA coaches saying 1 for City and that will be half empty yet in reality our 60 will be full and the rags will probably take up 10 at the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.