Chelsea (H) Last home game of the season

Also looking for one home ticket ladies and gents
Anywhere will do
Have supporters number etc
Also have 1 Chelsea away ticket if anyone has someone they know who needs one (will need to secure a home ticket before selling though as it’s my Plan B if I can’t get one in home end!)

Looking for 1 x additional ticket, anywhere really. I have 2 ST in SS3 but looking to bring my young son, so one of the ST will relocate to a spare should one become available.

Thanks in advance.

I have to tickets for the game against Chelsea.
Is it possible to swap for tickets for the FA Cup?

I have one Brighton (A) ticket to swap for a Chelsea (H) ticket
Also enough points to offer an FA cup final ticket in exchange for Chelsea (H)
if this suits anyone?

Last edited:
Looking for two anywhere in the ground, have a supporter number etc. for transfer
Bumping this up for people to see I’m not riding the hype train and likewise no sob story wither, I’m just in mcr with my wife for my Birthday (which is today) and she’s reluctantly let me go alone now whilst she shops.

Single anywhere in the ground will do, same applies have supporter number and buying history on here too, would prefer to meet at /around the ground or city centre to prove the ticket is being used and not put on the internet for 10x the FV price.

One please. here's the story. My son has been to every home game buying tickets from City & off here. Just need to get him one for the last match. He has number etc. I can pay without delay. cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.