Champions League Final | Istanbul Hotels/Areas

What will people do for transport home from the game to taksim square etc. Going off Google maps it's saying a 30minute drive or 1 hour 30 public transport

4 of us booked 3 nights hotel and flights to antalya leaving Thursday come back Sun night £550 each with jet2.
Then we booked internal return flights with Turkish Airways from antalya to Istanbul leaving Saturday morning then back on the 6.15am flight £80 each. Back to our hotel early morning then back to the airport Sunday night to fly home , easy

Staying in fatih nd flying into sabiha airport. Accommodation decent price on booking.com 150 for 3 nights between 2 of us
Also staying in faith- I have another booked closer to the ground but it’s double the price and still 10 min taxi and faith is only a 25min taxi so will probably stick with the one in faith- more to do around that area also

I'm gonna be in Tophane, about half a mile from Taskim Square. Apparently a shithole, but you get what you pay for I guess

In Atakoy area by the Marina. Supposed to be some great bars. 10 miles from city center.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.