Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Would say yes but isn't always fair someone who's lived in Manchester their whole life could have just moved away in the last year and someone who's lived elsewhere their whole life could just have moved to Manchester in the last year
Fair enough. Religion?

That people could buy a cityzens membership and it immediately gave them as much chance as people who have been to lots of games previously.

So many people weren’t City fans. And they jumped in-front of City fans who already had a Citizens card and had been to previous CL games.

They weren’t ‘guaranteed a Real Madrid ticket’(as I wrote), but many or some may have got a ticket?

Either way, it was disgraceful behaviour by the club.

Let’s hope it never happens again, especially for the CL final tickets.

So many people weren’t City fans. And they jumped in-front of City fans who already had a Citizens card and had been to previous CL games.

They weren’t ‘guaranteed a Real Madrid ticket’(as I wrote), but many or some may have got a ticket?

Either way, it was disgraceful behaviour by the club.

Let’s hope it never happens again, especially for the CL final tickets.
They didnt jump in front they had exactly the same chance. Still disgraceful.

Don’t panic they are just foolproofing the system for when they announce the criteria is any human or animal that has ever watched a game of football (as long as you’ve got your Citizen Matchday Membership of course)

Yes I am a bitter fucker that didn’t get a Madrid ticket.
You missed a top night,sorry :-(

You are wrong here.

I think every game they've been getting 2 a game, some games they've been given more Southampton mid weeks Palace possibly but you know the games most people don't fancy
I am not wrong. You’re wrong. I state this knowing for a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.