PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suppose RM losing the 440 milion dollar legal battle with our Mr Ks AD firm and fan support against RM on Wed has made him realize he is ploughing a lone furrow when it comes to Spanish football fans.
No doubt he will get more success appealing to the UK media who are running out of lies to tell about City.

Yes, he's gone very quiet which upsets me as I'm growing very fond of seeing his seething, impotent rage.

I’m personally not convinced that the fact he is an arsenal fan prevents him from being fair and impartial. The club are tho. So fair dos
I would think that a lot of us would conclude that his professionalism would mean that he would not be biased, but.........

There is also the fact that the PL should be make every effort to ensure that their processes are not open to such concerns - he simply should never have been considered

Work with a few Madrid fans here in Spain and to a man have approached me shook my hand and said what they saw Wednesday night was the most beautiful football they had seen
Exactly my point. Let's isolate the history club UK and conquer the world.

Spain supporters are all I see now so they represent a fair assessment of our progress not a new task to emulate like the media concoct before we can be called great.

I would think that a lot of us would conclude that his professionalism would mean that he would not be biased, but.........

There is also the fact that the PL should be make every effort to ensure that their processes are not open to such concerns - he simply should never have been considered

Agree it's not rock science is it !.

But as with VAR the fans are treated as being thick. The fans will trust us when we say the gooner will be impartial, they trust us with VAR not to tell them how a decision is made. Fuck the fans we (pl) will run our league how we want.

Nothing personal, but I fear that’s real flight of fancy stuff. You honestly think the public, having been egged on by the rag and dipper stooges in the media for the better part of 5 to 10 years, will roll over and accept a closed doors fudge?
And remember that Masters was appointed with the involvement of 'certain' clubs in the selection - he will be tasked with achieving a result for them

And remember that Masters was appointed with the involvement of 'certain' clubs in the selection - he will be tasked with achieving a result for them
puppet-vector-822829.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.