Pitch invasions

No, the Police didn't handle the invasion, they moved in front of the away end. While they did that, the pitch invasion happened to the left and right of them.
From what i saw the police moved infront of the dug outs/tunnel (maybe some infront of the away end).

The police were around the tunnel and a few other area, as well. It was reported ahead of the match that more police were allocated because of the potential invasion.

Not like they had better things to do, of course.
Why wouldn't they be around the tunnel? They're always around the tunnel u know to stop fans going inside the dressing rooms.

Deary me.

The police were around the tunnel and a few other area, as well. It was reported ahead of the match that more police were allocated because of the potential invasion.

Not like they had better things to do, of course.

Drag it out.....The tunnel is always protected. Watch what the police did again in front of the away end. You obviously didn't or you weren't at the match. Their remit was to guard the away end which was half empty when they formed a corden around it. Nothing else.

People get hurt, pitch and equipment gets damaged, players are forced off the pitch, more police are called for crowd control (not like we have poor staffing there, of course), the club get fined, and other issues occur.

To act as if there are no real consequences is being either wholly ignorant or wilfully disingenuous.

It is no way like what is going on with Cheesy.

I don't think I am being wholly ignorant or wilfully disingenuous tbh, at least no more than you are being condescending, inflexible and ever so pc-wokey. So we should probably just agree to disagree then.

Drag it out.....The tunnel is always protected. Watch what the police did again in front of the away end. You obviously didn't or you weren't at the match. Their remit was to guard the away end which was half empty.
…you understand my point was about police resources being uncessarily used, right?

What is the point you are trying to make?

That it is fine the fans ignored the clubs wishes, caused damage and trouble for the club, all for some Internet fame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.