Pitch invasions

The fuck you on about it went on as planned ? It was always gonna go ahead as planned,just delayed for 30 mins as a bunch of fuck wits decide to go onto the pitch,when being told to repeatedly towards the end of match over the tannoy not to do so.

I expected a few knob heads would have got on,but not as many as did,they were fucking booed and shamed to get the fuck off at the end.......again
Wasn’t delayed more than 15 and probably less. The pitch was clear by 5 past 6.

The fuck you on about it went on as planned ? It was always gonna go ahead as planned,just delayed for 30 mins as a bunch of fuck wits decide to go onto the pitch,when being told to repeatedly towards the end of match over the tannoy not to do so.

I expected a few knob heads would have got on,but not as many as did,they were fucking booed and shamed to get the fuck off at the end.......again
It wasn't 30 minutes. Don't lie!

I'd really prefer it not to happen. The players deserve to celebrate the moment without some pissed-up nobheads swarming round them.
Me, my mate and my 14 year old son were not pissed up, nor are we knobheads.

Don't be a miserable pompous cnut by insulting everyone who went on that pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.