Player from the past you'd love to see in the current team

Obvious ones would be Kompany, Silva, Zabaleta, Yaya, Fernandinho, Tevez, Aguero (imagine him and Erling in the same team), but these are all immortals in our history.

I'd like to have seen Elano in a Pep team. Probably didn't run enough for Pep's liking but an incredibly talent footballer. Covered every blade of grass the night we went out v Hamburg in 08. Still one of the best performances I've ever seen in a Manchester City shirt.

Obvious ones would be Kompany, Silva, Zabaleta, Yaya, Fernandinho, Tevez, Aguero (imagine him and Erling in the same team), but these are all immortals in our history.

I'd like to have seen Elano in a Pep team. Probably didn't run enough for Pep's liking but an incredibly talent footballer. Covered every blade of grass the night we went out v Hamburg in 08. Still one of the best performances I've ever seen in a Manchester City shirt.
That free kick against Newcastle. The only time I've ever got my phone out to film anything in the Etihad and I managed to catch that

I'd like to see what Pep would do with Gareth Barry.
Probably not going to be a popular choice but Hinchcliffe could be a great left back option.
Others:
Lake
Curle
Ali B
Berkovic
Foe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.