Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Open sale. Without a doubt.
I'd be surprised if not.

I wasn't interested, due to the place/cost of getting there/inconvenience to find a cheaper route, but I also can't now go as I'm working that weekend with no alternative/chance to get there in the time available.

I very much doubt I'm alone in this, and others I know have said they can't be arsed with the hassle, and will watch on the sofa with a drink or 6.

I'd probably be in the top 50% with a chance of getting a ticket, cup scheme and points (not now because I didn't request a code, before anyone asks), 20,000 is a lot of tickets for such a venue, I've no doubt that we'll sell out, but it'll go down to quite low levels for me.

Apologies if already asked or posted - does anyone have a breakdown of the number of tickets in each price category?
Category 3 and 4 (cheaper tickets): 16000 to OSC(strictly non season ticket holders), Category 2 (£400 quid tickets) 3995 to Kev’s Belgian pals ; category 2 (sell your kidney) 5 to anyone who gets 13 weeks a year paid holiday but still strikes ‘cos work’s “hard”. Ergo, I’m sorted.

My access code is gone into my history I presume that means it’s processed by the OSC

I know more regulars who aren’t going than actually are, many old lads who could see all these problems arising logistical nightmare for many plus cost . Most are looking forward to Wembley against the dark side instead it’s easy to get carried away with the occasion but at the end of the day it’s the price of two season tickets your talking about. Honestly in my opinion it’ll be an extremely tough task to shift 20,000 tickets at such short notice. The club will be depending on many overseas new fanbase to take the top end tickets on definitely , it’s half term next week as well so I’ll put that in the mix which many will have a family holiday booked. Tickets will not be short supply I reckon.

Please do not attempt to use your Access Code before or after your purchase window (as shown above) as doing so, would disable your unique Access Code, rendering it inactive and resulting in you not being able to purchase your ticket

This seems to suggest you need to buy when it hits your points rather than waiting for any lower pointed friends or family?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.