Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Will I get a ticket with 15,000 plus on cup scheme ? I qualify on Monday at 13:00.
You’ll piss it mate. I’m shitting myself at just over 6000 points. My mate has 3500 and I’m really shitting it for him. I just don’t understand the last criteria window drop. It goes 5000 points to any. It seems a bit unfair on the people who have 5000-2500.

Reckon it’s worth going without a ticket?
I’d say yes. If our allocation sells out before you get a sniff, there’s always a chance that someone can’t go or there may be something available from the neutral allocation. On that last bit, keep an eye on UEFA’s website as some neutral tickets may get returned and put on sale by them. They had neutral tickets on sale a few days before the final in Porto and loads of City fans snapped them up. Might be different this time as it was during the pandemic back then so there were extra costs and restrictions on travelling fans.

You’ll piss it mate. I’m shitting myself at just over 6000 points. My mate has 3500 and I’m really shitting it for him. I just don’t understand the last criteria window drop. It goes 5000 points to any. It seems a bit unfair on the people who have 5000-2500.
It might indicate that not so many people are on the cup scheme in the lower points bracket, hence a bigger drop. It may also indicate that the club is confident that all cup scheme members will get one because they're willing to implement such a sharp drop.

I’d say yes. If our allocation sells out before you get a sniff, there’s always a chance that someone can’t go or there may be something available from the neutral allocation. On that last bit, keep an eye on UEFA’s website as some neutral tickets may get returned and put on sale by them. They had neutral tickets on sale a few days before the final in Porto and loads of City fans snapped them up. Might be different this time as it was during the pandemic back then so there were extra costs and restrictions on travelling fans.
There is also a lot more tickets though this time. Last time was heavily restricted numbers due to Covid

I thought that but it his name not mine so assuming thats what would be on the ticket.
where did your access code go to?
that’s where all your personal info will be contained

I bought five tickets with five access codes all sent to different email address
the confirmation has gone to me but not them
I’m assuming their tickets will have all their individual details on from the access code

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.