Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Supporter's clubs are part of the system. As are loyalty points, 18-25s, hospitality/corporate, players' families etc. There is no bypassing of the loyalty points system as that hasn't ever been (and shouldn't ever be) the only route to getting tickets. Especially now that it is pretty much a closed shop
They may not be bypassing the system as It currently is but they are bypassing the loyalty points system .
And your right loyalty points shouldn’t be the only route to tickets and it’s not, there’s plenty of home games that suporters have access to tickets too without taking 20% of premium away tickets away from independent fans.
I also don’t think that the only way to access 20% of away tickets should be through suporters clubs
maybe take that 20% and offer them to all fans via a ballot

I’m not saying I’m not looking forward to it. I am.

However, for me the venue could be better. I’ve been all over Europe following City and England and Germany 2006 was one of the best for organisation.

The Germans know how to do it. It was policed in the correct manner, fan parks were both located in the centre and at the stadium, transport links were all spot on.

Just not looking forward to being stuck at 1am in the middle of know where. Plus apart from the supposed fan park at the stadium there are next to no restaurants of bars for a pre match beer?

Everyone to their own.

I went to Porto and there was fuck all transport had to walk back miles back to hotel. Who trusts them to have it this time. I was on my own and felt a bit uneasy and that was in the relatively safe haven of Porto, Dont fancy doing the same in Istanbul!!

Anyone considering cancelling flights because what seems like a ticket shortage, yes I'm panicking only got 12k and not on scheme
I’m feeling much more confident of getting two as both on cup scheme. The third will be touch and go as it’s via an ST 6k not on scheme. Won’t leave much time to sell the flight if I have to!

How do you know? Is there somewhere that shows how many tickets remain in each category?
No im just guessing. Cat 4 already gone and thousands and thousands will qualify tomorrow and snap up the cat3s. Not to mention supporters clubs already getting around 3000(estimate) of the cat3s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.