FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanting us to rest players are absolutely fucking mad, its the FA Cup final, against those horrible cunts ffs.
Go all out & do the double, no guarantee we will win the CL anyway, even if we rest players.
Hopefully no one will get injured but if they do, thats life & we will overcome it.
At this moment in time, the final on saturday is the more important game & i hope we smash the cunts
I,m sure Pep agrees (he better) , time to put the rags to the sword.

View attachment 81396
This has been spreading around some of our younger fanbase the last few days. Not always the biggest fan of pyrotechnics, but the thought of the lads walking out to a cloud of blue is really intriguing to me. Surprised no one else has brought this up!
Better if everyone wears Sky blue shirt than pyro, especially as I have bad cough at the moment

Who will be the least of the two evils , itv or bbc ?

Take it as red bbc will mention the charges and probably be the boring dipper **** on comms repeating that the rags should leave one on kev and thor this time . Dont know about itv , i want to not have to turn the sound down, want to hear the crowd

Who will be the least of the two evils , itv or bbc ?

Take it as red bbc will mention the charges and probably be the boring dipper **** on comms repeating that the rags should leave one on kev and thor this time . Dont know about itv , i want to not have to turn the sound down, want to hear the crowd
turning the sound off works wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.