Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

Didn't think much of their fans, they seemed to throw the towel in when we took the lead again and went quiet

Funny how every fan interview on YouTube after the game has a rag fan and none of them are from Manchester.

I'll never show any humility when it comes to them. I'll rub it in their faces as much as possible.

Wouldn't like to be him when the Scousers find out who he is
This will follow him forever, them dippers have some crazy bastards who will plaster his name address and job all over the internet. What on earth was he thinking getting that made and wearing it in public.

I've also seen plenty of deluded rags trying to say its referring to them getting 97 points and still not winning the league. Which is just bizzarro realm stuff.

This will follow him forever, them dippers have some crazy bastards who will plaster his name address and job all over the internet. What on earth was he thinking getting that made and wearing it in public.

I've also seen plenty of deluded rags trying to say its referring to them getting 97 points and still not winning the league. Which is just bizzarro realm stuff.
How fucked up do you have to be to not only have that idea pop into your head, but then actually follow through, get the shirt made, and wear it in public at an FA cup final

Sociopath behavior

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.