Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

they seem to either be a load of try hards, or bangladeshi's, really strange fanbase, i think because they have no real identity they try and give themselves one, all the way iup wembley way singing their shite nick nack paddywack, we get it, you supported a team that you have no connection with other than success, and success has left the building, the cunts must be absolultely lost.

A few gobby rags around the ground but we didn’t see any trouble there, probably due to the huge police presence.

However there were some bother at Toddington services on the way home. Punches were thrown but when a few City coaches turned up and the numbers evened out the rags started fighting themselves ! Hilarious. But I think one blue was hurt in the melee. I hope he’s ok…

I would hate to support them. They have about 30 percent who are Salford and North Manchester aggressive scallies. 70 percent clueless football fans, Irish and overseas. I had one 4x4 car of Irish fans after the game wind a window down and sing 20,000 empty seats this city is yours. I calmly walked over and said “well it is actually as I have lived there nearly 50 years, born in Burngage, 1500 games, just won a double and the main thing is I get Manchester as I fucking live and breath it where as you live in Ireland and I barley saw a rag driving down so fuckoff.

They are beaten.

Oh I was on it yesterday!

Last edited:
Train from Watford to Wembley Central.

More Blues on it and singing, a few harmless Rags singing a little too.

Next station, half a dozen "big hard men" rags get on, singing but it was provocative.

Train was full including many normal passengers.

Next minute a beer bottle gets thrown towards the City fans, smashes on the ceiling or hand rails and covers the local women sat in the seats with glass,

Fuckin wankers, who throws a bottle in a packed Train and towards a mix of fans, women and children. Thinking on, there was a toddler sat in a pushchair too!
Why the fuck didn’t you and the rest of the blues give it them I personally couldn’t of just watched

You are joking, we got near the Crystal club at 2:30 after being held up in traffic, the Police blocked us from getting to the ground by parking vans, creating a cordon. About 10 minutes later they reversed ONE van and left a gap of about 3 feet to let us through, it kicked off as people were struggling to get through the gap.

My mate who is mid 70’s was shook up by it, especially when the police tried to reroute us to walk all the way round the Stadium, I told a Bobby in no uncertain terms we were not doing that route. We got to the turnstiles at 2:50, they were then closed as the dithering wankers couldn’t make a decision on how they let us in (Entrance L, yellow). We finally got in at 3:07, thanks, Met Police and Wembley, you are cunts.
i was in that lot, we got there late too.
the way the police had just used their vans to stop city fans was a joke,crowd control my arse.
then like you say,they moved one van about 10 foot to let us through,could of been a bad crush with people wanting to get a move on.
we still got in late aand missed the first goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.