Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Transferred mine to my mate just now and he got the email, registered and it's now showing in his app and I got an email/notification to say it had transferred successfully.
Cheers. Just to be clear, cos I don’t want to fuck this up, I press the transfer button and enter my lad’s email address, he then receives an email notifying him of the attempted transfer together with a registration code of his own, and he then downloads the app using his own email address, enters the reg code he’s been given, and his ticket should be there in his app?

326 row 21 that'll do me
just watched video to activate....looks a doddle...just need to make sure im not too pissed to sort it.

Last edited:
dont think the above seating pricing plan is correct , we got block 718 and only paid £150 each,
dont care where really just happy to be going and be there

Block 721 at £156, so pleased to be higher up.

Last edited:
No email yet.
Tried to enter UEFA tickets app to see if tickets are there. App asking for a "registration code" that was sent by email.

Does the email you have all received include a registration code? Or is this the same as the original access code sent by City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.