Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Out of interest, anyone who’s now got their seat allocated, when you go into your UEFA account where we bought them (not the ticket app), what does it say when you go into the section for tickets? Does it say your seat block and number there too?
Anyone?

I’m well used to UEFA and FIFA ticketing as I follow England to all the major tournaments. I always go for the cheapest option as I’ve had, and my mates have had higher category tickets and they’ve been worse than the cheapest. All the decent seats are creamed off by the so called dignitaries.
Failed at first attempt there, wales ticket - my block got given back to wales at late notice n ticket refunded = yous can fock right off- imagne that not being in UK with flight / hotel and leave used.

Finished me off before i even started that.

Just a link to the ticket app
On the dropdown menu when I go into tickets it’s got the 3 listed that I bought but just says “ticket allocated” at the moment, just wondered if that’s still same for any of you guys who’ve now got them allocated.

On the dropdown menu when I go into tickets it’s got the 3 listed that I bought but just says “ticket allocated” at the moment, just wondered if that’s still same for any of you guys who’ve now got them allocated.
Mine says "on the phone of [xxxx xxxxx]" for all three tickets so it knows when they have been transferred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.