Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

All seemed reasonable today - I have used both cash (TL) and card

Paid in cash mostly

Seems like you’re one of the first Blues out there - hope you’re enjoying yourself!

Quick question which maybe you can answer later on is whether you can use your debit/credit card to use the metro a bit like the tap in & tap out over here or as I think kerem mentioned a while back you need to buy the Istanbulkart card & top up as the only form of payment if you want to use public transport not on the match day.

Hi mate - is this restaurant just a short way downhill from Taksim Square opposite an Irish pub?

If so - I have just stumbled across it

There must be a chain as I googled it earlier - i love Lamb - and the place I got back was a 45min drive away

Hope so - I will give it a try
Yeah thats the one. Was it busy? Really good mix grill.

I will mate, is it the bar, or the Gastro bar, should I mention your name, they know you?
it is a bar, open after 20.00 pm. there are 2 main rock bars at main bars street. Korfez bar, and kule bar next to it; you ll like them. at korfez there is owner ''hakan'', dont know if he will be there and probably dont remember me. but very good rock bars, those two. and sometimes very crowded and good action.
chhers.

the inflation (the actual inflation) is over 100% in turkey lately. we ve lost our perception on prices a lot. for examples cigarrete prices increased by 5try today. there is dolarization also. anyway, do not wanna bore you with financial stuff.
but prices may vary, just like beers in a pub, one pub may sel beer for 50 tl the other may sell it for 75. or restaurant prices may vary also.
for example if you are gonna buy jersey at eminonu if you pay cash, you pay 150try for a jersey, but with credit card you pay 200 TRY. they just love cash, love usd or eur or gbp better. there are some complicated stuff about prices at the moment. that-s why i am trying to give price ranges..
cheers.
Is it more if you have “Cantona” printed on the back? (You’ll know).

Are any blues on this flight below going out?

MAN > IST @ 2:25am > 8:25 - 9th of June

Let me know how you’re getting from the airport to Istanbul and if you want to share a cab?
I'm on the same flight but have no travel arrangments from the airport yet. Are you going to Taksim?

In Liverpool airport, good few blues in here. Also sell city tops in here now . Copped one.

Uo the fucking blues all very surreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.