Istanbul | Cancelled Hotels

The hotel we booked in Harrow for the Stoke tried cancelling the day before ,they refunded the deposit .A phone call to booking.com ensured me it would be honoured but pay cash at the hotel
All was fine but wasn't happy till we arrived
Sure it was just a scam to avoid them paying tax
The bent turkish wankers at one point told me I could pay cash as well. Its ruining the whole trip. Sick of it all.

No. I have spent all day on the phone to booking.com. the Turkish theiving bastards have not cancelled it with them so I risk being charged twice.
I have just got off the phone, 2 fucking hours, to booking.com. I am sick of the whole farce.

Keep your pecker up mate !!

No. I have spent all day on the phone to booking.com. the Turkish theiving bastards have not cancelled it with them so I risk being charged twice.
I have just got off the phone, 2 fucking hours, to booking.com. I am sick of the whole farce.
this has been going on with me for about 2 weeks,they cancel,then not,send me messages in turkish,i too am sick of it.
they want me to cancel so i have to pay anyway,i wont,finally agoda have stepped in,but i still think the hotel will try to charge me when i dont turn up friday,sick of it too

Been in touch with the hosts who have been very good and answered all my questions and slight concerns. They assured me the iron gate at the front of the apartment door doesn’t have to be closed at night, and it is only there as a security guard because the apartment is empty when it isn’t being let out. The same with the window bars as the apartment is on the ground floor. The main door into the apartment block is a normal door. The second floor with the living accommodation doesn’t have bars on the windows.
Did they mention the room with the drill, chainsaw, restraints and electric shock probes ?

It is very hard to do that. 5 times I've phoned booking.com just shy of 3 hours in total.
Even they've 'lied' to me which they now say was just a mistake.
trying using agoda if you have to book something if your hotel falls through,you can send your hotel messages , and also instant chat with agoda customers services,not that its helped me much the last week or so,but less stressful than phone calls.

this has been going on with me for about 2 weeks,they cancel,then not,send me messages in turkish,i too am sick of it.
they want me to cancel so i have to pay anyway,i wont,finally agoda have stepped in,but i still think the hotel will try to charge me when i dont turn up friday,sick of it too
Claim it back through your card issuer if you’re charged what you shouldn’t be. Leave a bad review too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.