Champions League Final | Flights - Who's on which plane?

Currently sitting on the runway at Dublin airport 7.00 am departure ( slight delay). Arrive in Hamburg and then flying onto SAW airport istanbul

Hi, Those in need of transportation from Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul airports, or those experiencing issues with their hotels, as well as those seeking recommendations for dining and other activities, can reach out to me via private message. As a tourism professional living in Istanbul, I can assist you in avoiding tourist traps and provide friendly advice.

Haven’t heard a single person on the same route yet so starting to wonder what I’ve done wrong.

But anyone else on the 11:55 from Gatwick to Antalya?

I'm on the Sportsworld Turkish Airlines daytrip flights. Bought my ticket as a seasoncard holder in the CL scheme. However, three of my sons now have tickets (unexpectedly) - supporters clubs (they live in different parts of the country). They're flying from Gatwick on Friday - returning on Sunday staying in a good hotel. If I'd known they'd get tickets, I would have held off booking flights - and flown with them (at a much cheaper cost). I bought a Cat 3 ticket - as have my sons - their tickets give them better seats than me. I was hoping for tier one behind the goal, but I'm sat in the corner in tier 2. My mate bought a Cat 4 ticket in the last window. He's also behind the goal. Again, a better seat than me. Not only that, he's got cheaper flights than me.

I really don't get the seating plan in the Ataturk - Cat 2 tickets in the upper tier. In this country, the upper tier tickets are cheaper.
Because there’s a running track, anything behind the goals will be miles away from the pitch. I’m in the second tier (in the corner) and actually quite happy. I’ll have a better view of the game from there.

09.35 Manchester - Budapest 13.15. 15.00 Budapest - SAW 18.
Flight from man being delayed, but they will make up some time in the air. Assuming we get away by 10.30, we'll have around 1hr 20m to make the connection. Should be plenty of time.

Also anyone on this flight want to share a Joe in to Taksim? I have Uber or cash will go half.

Cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.