Not open for further replies.
Too little
Too late
Not enough
Home of the Champions
3pm ko
Nothing more
Nothing less
Keep the pressure on this is a sop not a victory !!

Have you considered that City wouldn’t be interested in hosting it? I can’t remember the last time we had a home pre season game. There’s even suggestions that they regularly ask for an away game first up in the league to give extra time to prepare after the concerts.

Fraid not.

A win would mean the game equidistant to both clubs or even at The Etihad, home of the Champions, as was the case traditionally.

Additionally, a win would result in the FA committing to club grounds and 3 pm kick offs.

They've conceded as little as possible even a 3pm kick off, as a sop to get us off their case.

Don't be fooled by their too little too late sop.

Imo, they've compounded their arrogance.

The boycott and pressure continues, get on to your MP !!
I have to disagree. Getting the FA to change the KO at all is definitely a big win. It's something I doubt any of us thought would happen when the boycott was announced.

Yes, it's still not perfect and they can still do better - but the fact that our collective action has made 'any' difference is definitely a big win for football fans generally.

Nice, now get it to Villa Park so the venue is genuinely neutral. Playing against a London side at a stadium based in Greater London seems too partisan for my liking.

keep the boycott in place, no concessions 3pm sunday or nowt it should be 3pm saturday by rights, loada last minute nonsense at the bridge being brought into the mix, it’s the famous english charity/community shield it’s the first kind of competitive showcase of the season before the nitty gritty of defending our title begins, the occasion and the attending supporters need to take precedence over everything else, not so a bunch of right on
z-list celebs can prance about in full football kit pontificating about how much they care about the latest thing, when it’s obviously just some free publicity that their agent has said will help with their brand.

Shall we get them to rebuild Maine Road over pre-season and host it there?

Nothing short of that will make some fans happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.