Russian invasion of Ukraine

If Ukraine inflict losses on the Russian army before the summer is out it will embolden others to have a go at the Kremlin. Maybe this time with the army onside to take the dwarf out.
I guess knowing that there are potential enemies inside the Kremlin, the dwarf has to be very careful who he selects to protect him 24/7. What a lovely situation for us all

Apparently,the "order" for Wagner to march to Moscow came from "Kremlin insiders.
Putin is now guarded 24/7,even at meetings with his MoD.
Tick Tock.

Slava Ukraini.
Given the number of people he’s had murdered on his say so, including those in this country where our cities were contaminated with radioactive material, undoubtedly on the orders of this nonce, I hope the **** is utterly terrified every waking hour.

Live by the sword...

Given the number of people he’s had murdered on his say so, including those in this country where our cities were contaminated with radioactive material, undoubtedly on the orders of this nonce, I hope the **** is utterly terrified every waking hour.

Live by the sword...

MI6 / CIA should’ve taken the plastic faced twat out years ago.

An unfortunate trip near an open window in a hotel on a state visit maybe.

Unbelievable that some people want to ‘negotiate’ with this murdering ****.

Like they actually believe he’ll keep to anything he agrees to.

I know it's depressing, but we're not going to invade Russia, so the war will end in a negotiation.

We need to make sure there are proper measures in place to guarantee Ukr security as part of that ie NATO membership or similar.

But negotiation there will be, like it or not, with whoever is in power in Russia.

I know it's depressing, but we're not going to invade Russia, so the war will end in a negotiation.

We need to make sure there are proper measures in place to guarantee Ukr security as part of that ie NATO membership or similar.

But negotiation there will be, like it or not, with whoever is in power in Russia.
Zelensky gave his word to the people of Ukraine,that he will take every inch of Ukrainian land back.
I believe his word mate.
That's not to say you are wrong and I am right,it's just opinion.
A very strong and confident opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

Depends on how you define ‘negotiation’ in the context of any settlement, I guess. Versailles was a negotiation of sorts, and although I’m not advocating an outcome like that, the only circumstances (imo) where any discussions should take place are when Russia has been repelled and where Ukraine are fully willing to do so.

So, yes I accept there will eventually, by necessity, be negotiation, but I don’t accept those negotiations should take place until Russia is defeated, and certainly not now. The alternative doesn’t bear thinking about.

Apparently,the "order" for Wagner to march to Moscow came from "Kremlin insiders.
Putin is now guarded 24/7,even at meetings with his MoD.
Tick Tock.

Slava Ukraini.
The Kremlin should be advising the rags how to run a club. Total chaos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.