Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early days mate, still work to do with In/Out. I wouldn’t expect many more Incomings unless players go, the squad will be same size as last season, in terms of the trusted first teamers.

Early days mate, still work to do with In/Out. I wouldn’t expect many more Incomings unless players go, the squad will be same size as last season, in terms of the trusted first teamers.

The earlier buzz has gone then with some initial expected new signings bringing a fresh hunger to the team has gone? Hopefully the lads come back wanting to do it all again and more

Maybe it’s just the rice thing but I’m doubting a little our will to push on for next season? Only one transfer granted but it really feels that we have a chance to disrupt again and are possibly not going to take it?
Out of the big boys, we have the least dead-wood to clear. Our team has always been special because to play in it, you must have attributes to do so. If not, you end up like Chelsea.

Akanji, Alvarez, Halaand, Ortega.

Less than what The serial bottlers are paying for Rice. The reactionary behavious from our fanbase staggers me some time. I have had doubts, but, we just won the promised land. The board, the manager, the team, deserve respect, trust and support.

We may not win the treble next season, but we will compete. We will win trophies, as we have in the last 7 years.

Out of the big boys, we have the least dead-wood to clear. Our team has always been special because to play in it, you must have attributes to do so. If not, you end up like Chelsea.

Akanji, Alvarez, Halaand, Ortega.

Less than what The serial bottlers are paying for Rice. The reactionary behavious from our fanbase staggers me some time. I have had doubts, but, we just won the promised land. The board, the manager, the team, deserve respect, trust and support.

We may not win the treble next season, but we will compete. We will win trophies, as we have in the last 7 years.

Hopefully mate yeah, had a crap day so maybe that’s affecting my negativity a bit

The earlier buzz has gone then with some initial expected new signings bringing a fresh hunger to the team has gone? Hopefully the lads come back wanting to do it all again and more
Not necessarily, it all depends on outgoings. Still a chance few more at least go, so more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.