Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The BBC is not independent. Virtually all MSM are owned by the Corporatist Technocracy type companies whose CEO’s summon Government leaders to Davos, or they’ve been taken over by individuals with the correct opinions who want to ensure the rest of us have the correct opinions too. If this statement were not true, cancel culture wouldn’t exist.
The west is always trying to impose its liberal values on cultures that just don’t want them. It’s up to their citizens to decide. Protests in Iran by Iranian women being a case in point.
Wasn't Davos the leader of the Daleks? Even for the Media thread that would be a bit schizophrenic paranoid.

Promised this picture a while back, it looks like permanent access for something although I doubt they are reopening Park Station on Briscoe Lane.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    722.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    617.1 KB · Views: 140
Wouldn't be a bad idea to reopen it not far to walk and only closed in the 90s so shouldn't be in too much disrepair
I think about 12 month or so ago the bridge strengthening work was completed, the bridge work took 9 months or so. Prior to this the line was closed I believe, they must have some plans but I’ve no idea what they are. It could simply be it just part of the upgrade and electrification of the line.

Last edited:
Annabel Tiffin asked Burnham whether the City should be taking money for an arena from a nation with an appalling human rights record..... hypocrisy to slag off Abu Dhabi / CFG then take the money

Surely not the same Annabel Tiffin married to John Williamson...

The same dirty bastard sacked by Greater Manchester Police as deputy head of press for sexual harassment and touching female colleagues.

Perhaps she should look closer to home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.