Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever we do will be criticised including doing nothing but our critics cannot argue about the rewards from the investment.

Our owners have invested hundreds of millions which has brought large financial rewards for them so will make sure that any future investment will be financially rlviable in similar fashion.

In other words the media prefer to criticise investment by City rather than why our enemies business plans do not have similar results to ours.

That actually fee was tweeted around 2/3 weeks ago and why it was probably shook on then! We just told player to have his holiday and we will announce it 13/14th July
Of course. But then all the spoiled, entitled, impatient manbabies on here would have nothing to piss and moan about in the month immediately following the threble

Still think we need one more top player in midfield, someone athletic who can play.

Kovacic has had injuries issues and KDB we all know has problems.

Phillips needs to pull his finger out big time if we are to be ok.
Ideally i agree......but we seem to be going with Philips though,so there must be faith and a confidence from Pep that he can succeed in the role.

He is in the prime of his career,he has a WC coming up,he needs to be playing football......he must have had reassurances otherwise he would have been out the door (or rumours to that effect) by now.

Ideally i agree......but we seem to be going with Philips though,so there must be faith and a confidence from Pep that he can succeed in the role.

He is in the prime of his career,he has a WC coming up,he needs to be playing football......he must have had reassurances otherwise he would have been out the door (or rumours to that effect) by now.
I am not sure if it's a question of Phillips not wanting to go or the club giving him a chance, I suppose more will be obvious during pre season games.

I still think we have an ace up our sleeve and a big one.

Crazy to say but at times last season we looked weak in MF, and I maintain if we lose Rodri to injury were are @ucked.

a biggy i hope! The dipper and arse fans are all giddy at the minute about us only doing Kovacic and the business they have done? Would boil some piss if we dropped over £200m in a week on two absolute worldie players!
100M guarantee with Gvardiol.

And I would predict 150m plus on a CM and a wide player.

We have two players that want to leave (Laporte and Silva ;( ) and a club that both would be happy to go to but who are skint, yet that club has two players that would strengthen us considerably ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.