James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

He needs regular first team football at a decent level, which he wasn't going to get with us. Let's face it, he's highly unlikely to dislodge Ederson or Ortega any time soon. Problem is, will he leapfrog over Muric as of now?
He's obviously going to be a very good keeper but watching him in the euros I was thinking there is no way he's strong enough to be a premier league starting keeper. Needs to grow, bulk out a bit.

He is a very good prospect,but his talent is in danger of being exageratted.

The truth is he would not dislodge either of our current two,he isnt even close,and the kid needs and wants regular football.

15(19)m is a great deal all round,we have a buy back/1st option,the deal is a no brainer.

We also have other academy talents who will soon be banging on the first team door.

I get why we include these into deals, but I'd imagine it'll end up the same way as Lavia looks to be going. Very few of these will likely be triggered, as we'd likely need them to stick at whatever club we sell them to for longer than they will.

He'll probably have a good 12/18 months and someone bigger than Burnley will be in for him. We probably won't have a need to buy him back that early.

It's still a good deal though and we'll have a sell on that we'll benefit from!

Read somewhere today that the buy back option is for 57m. Surely that can't be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.