Free Treble winners commemorative coin Seasoncard holders

All of us who survived the journey to/from The Ataturk deserve a medal, especially the Iron Bladder survivors of the shuttle buses!

I decided to take the metro but did wonder apart from the logistical coach park chaos how an earth did people survive trapped on those 'shuttle' buses without any toilet facilities - hope its a gold medal because its well deserved for those soldiers!

I ordered the treble winners t shirt Pep was wearing at the parade, which was due to arrive any time now, which seemed a bit of a long wait. Just had an email to tell me it's been delayed and I won't be getting it until second week of September.... l'd wanted the t shirt for summer. Kitbag are doing the same shirt with 1 day delivery.... bizarre.

I've been offered 20% off my next order, but I'll just go through fanatics or kitbag next time. Not sure what the people running the shop are playing at.

Just hope that bloke who was sat next to me in EL3 for the opening game last season gets his three medals, he had the nouse to buy three SCs when they were cheap, one for him and two he is keeping up his sleeve for when his nephews are old enough to go. He deserves his three medals.

All of us who survived the journey to/from The Ataturk deserve a medal, especially the Iron Bladder survivors of the shuttle buses!
I accidentally came across a cure for this, buy some Cocodimel and take a couple before your journey, I was prescribed Codine for a condition and it worked for me, and i was well known for always wanting a piss on away games

I’ve not waded through the whole thread but I am a season ticket holder and have not received an email about any commemorative medals. Are they doing this in batches?
You’ll find em on the official site mate, click on seasonal gift, if you have more than one ST linked in your account you can order for those as well

Attachments

• IMG_5236.jpeg
    IMG_5236.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 31

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.