United Thread - 2023/24

Wow - Can I suggest something please Sebastian?

Delete your Bluemoon account, then go and take Jemima out for some tapas and chablis and never return.

If you think Greenwood is not a big villain then you have issues
He is of course but in a democratic country you can’t really tell someone they can no longer earn their living when a case is dropped. Would i want him at City? Of course not

They seem confident of unloading Maguire and McTominay on Moyes's West Ham for 100m combined.
Fair fucks to them if they pull that piece of Grand Larceny off.
Tons of reports suggest West Ham want to pay £20m each - where did you see the £100m?

I like Moyes but he needs fucking off if he signs that shite.
He owes the shit no favours
Exactly.

Neither of them were even playing for united when he was manager so its not as though he's seen them up close and has an extra insight into their capabilities that other managers aren't aware of.

I agree. Newcastle were doing everything they could in order to stop the flow of the game. I had no idea Eddie Howe would stoop to that level, but maybe it was just a one off? New season and all that.
But Arteta has no excuse for his utterly appalling shenanigans. He's been at Arsenal longer that Howe has been at Newcastle, and he was tutored by Pep, so why the constant negativity?
In all the years I've been watching football I have never seen so much blatant time-wasting going on by a professional club. You could see it was a deliberate tactic from him.

An ex-bandmate of mine is a season ticket holder, and he said he was ashamed of their behaviour ("taking it to a new dimension" were his precise words regarding Arsenal's ludicrous time-wasting).

You like to think that sporting officials in this country would clamp down on this sort of behaviour, but then you remember this is the Premier league and pgmol we're talking about.
Everton at home last season was the worst time wasting I've ever witnessed from an away club

Everton at home last season was the worst time wasting I've ever witnessed from an away club
I 100% agree with you pal. Plus the assistant ref fucking about with his radio link added another 10 minutes of extra time. And then it pissed it down on the walk home and I got soaked to the skin.
That game has to be the worst football experience I've had in the last 10 years.
(Although the football experience following City in the second half of the season more than made up for that one shit game).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.