Season Tickets - 2023/24

Ok, Lesson has started, settle down at the back.......

NFC stands for Near Field Communication. Most phones apart from really low end phones should have it built in.
If you look at your Credit or Debit card you will see a little symbol of 4 curved lines, this means that in your card you have a chip that puts out a very low-level signal that can be detected by readers.

It's what makes contactless payments work as well as access to grounds etc.

NFC on a phone is a duplicate of that system and it can also be used to link devices together, such as a phone to a bluetooth device if they both have NFC.

Next week I will be covering gravity, your homework is on the board :)

Ok, Lesson has started, settle down at the back.......

NFC stands for Near Field Communication. Most phones apart from really low end phones should have it built in.
If you look at your Credit or Debit card you will see a little symbol of 4 curved lines, this means that in your card you have a chip that puts out a very low-level signal that can be detected by readers.

It's what makes contactless payments work as well as access to grounds etc.

NFC on a phone is a duplicate of that system and it can also be used to link devices together, such as a phone to a bluetooth device if they both have NFC.

Next week I will be covering gravity, your homework is on the board :)
Wow, thank you...I was hoping that the players would be on the field but I guess my seat (front row) will be near the field so I should be ok...phew.

Seriously though, thank you, the rest of it I sort of knew because I connect my iPad to my iPhone when I am away from home.

(I do know somethings even though I didn't know that that was what it was called. I discovered the linking between the two when I was in hospital about 6 years ago and had no money with me to purchase their wifi thingymabob and I needed to read my Kindle books from my iPad. :-)

Wow, thank you...I was hoping that the players would be on the field but I guess my seat (front row) will be near the field so I should be ok...phew.

Seriously though, thank you, the rest of it I sort of knew because I connect my iPad to my iPhone when I am away from home.

(I do know somethings even though I didn't know that that was what it was called. I discovered the linking between the two when I was in hospital about 6 years ago and had no money with me to purchase their wifi thingymabob and I needed to read my Kindle books from my iPad. :-)

Hey EB, your method of Near Field Comms is to shout at Stonesy during warmup :)

Hey EB, your method of Near Field Comms is to shout at Stonesy during warmup :)
*lol* Only one fault with that..... they go and warm up on the other side of the flipping pitch!! I'm sending him a letter......get warming up in front of the CB stand. Only problem is we have all the media pundits along there. However because they didn't expand our bit with the rest we do at least have more leg room. :-) Every cloud as they say.

I see they've removed the QR code which I used to use to scan in. Holding the phone close to the beeper never seemed to work as well - what's the trick?

Should I have received my new seasoncard into my wallet yet? It’s not been sent although I had an email from the club saying I didn’t need to do anything and it would appear

Should I have received my new seasoncard into my wallet yet? It’s not been sent although I had an email from the club saying I didn’t need to do anything and it would appear
Depends if you deleted last seasons ST. If you didn't at worst it'll be in the expired passes, if you did delete you'll need to download

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.