Rangers Thread - 2023/24

I find this Cantwell as a game changer fascinating. Nothing special at Norwich or Bournemouth so what has he done up here for that accolade.
Nothing. He’s ok. That’s it. But, he plays for Rangers. I think the press want to help with his sell on fee by pretending he’s fucking Pirlo. £40m Morelos £30m Kent. That kinda vide.

If he was half as good as he thinks he is he would be world class. Alas…..

Nothing. He’s ok. That’s it. But, he plays for Rangers. I think the press want to help with his sell on fee by pretending he’s fucking Pirlo. £40m Morelos £30m Kent. That kinda vide.

If he was half as good as he thinks he is he would be world class. Alas…..
Funny you mention £40 million because….

ASTON VILLA will have to pay Norwich a massive £40million to replace Jack Grealish with Todd Cantwell. England midfielder Grealish is on the verge of a £100m move to Manchester City and Villa have identified Cantwell as a potential replacement.

Not too difficult to find these articles….

What clubs are interested in Todd Cantwell?​

Tottenham have a long-standing interest in Cantwell even back to last year when he was plying his trade in the Premier League.

The 23-year-old ultimately stayed with Norwich and Tottenham went on to sign Gareth Bale on loan from Real Madrid, but with no permanent move looking likely for the Welshman, that would open up a spot for another winger.

Last summer, Leeds reportedly tabled a £15 million bid for Cantwell only for Norwich to reject it, which resulted in Marcelo Bielsa turning his attentions to Raphinha.

—————-

This has been talked about before. Scottish clubs could never afford a Cantwell when he was excelling in the EPL. We have to try and get these kind of players when their careers have stalled for whatever reason. Then take a chance on them and hope they get back on track as Cantwell has at Ibrox.

Not too difficult to find these articles….

What clubs are interested in Todd Cantwell?​

Tottenham have a long-standing interest in Cantwell even back to last year when he was plying his trade in the Premier League.

The 23-year-old ultimately stayed with Norwich and Tottenham went on to sign Gareth Bale on loan from Real Madrid, but with no permanent move looking likely for the Welshman, that would open up a spot for another winger.

Last summer, Leeds reportedly tabled a £15 million bid for Cantwell only for Norwich to reject it, which resulted in Marcelo Bielsa turning his attentions to Raphinha.

—————-

This has been talked about before. Scottish clubs could never afford a Cantwell when he was excelling in the EPL. We have to try and get these kind of players when their careers have stalled for whatever reason. Then take a chance on them and hope they get back on track as Cantwell has at Ibrox.
They should have ripped their arm off. Did you get him for nothing?

They should have ripped their arm off. Did you get him for nothing?
I think we were getting him on a pre contract but paid a fee to get him early… and of course then Beale doesn’t play him or Raskin in the game against Celtic

Love this. :)

Attachments

• cb694536-01b8-43da-bea7-57afa480bdc5.jpeg
    cb694536-01b8-43da-bea7-57afa480bdc5.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16
Actually very nervous of a real embarrassing result tonight. Bookies have us in as big favourites. I just cannot see it

He simply cannot afford not to play Cantwell in the more advanced midfield role!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.