Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Tolmie gets solid information via his press/agent connections but I for one believe our club also uses said connections to create distracting noise.

If we are in for Caicedo we are not going to broadcast it, with Chelsea in the hunt, thats creates a crazy auction and the price would be stupid.

We have history with that and Cucurela, our club is in good hands, I have a sneaky we have been looking at the wrong Brighton player as fans believing the Mitimoa rumours..
if we were in for the player then surely the guy who sets the price would know about it and it would be in his interest to start a crazy auction, unless we are going to jump out at bloom with a bag of money and snatch the player away.

im very tired ,so maybe im not understanding your post clearly

I hate them lot probably as at least you do , but I follow England , Maguire going West Ham for 30m is a bargain , they won’t be defending on the half way line , some of the stuff on here is fucking weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.