Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Ok but for who?

The PL and Saudi league has destroyed the market, we go for any top European based player it's going to be crazy expensive.

Florian Wirtz looks a player, but I would imagine he will be close to 100m Euros in this market if we wanted him this window.
Mount for £55m is a far better bet, for example. Liverpool got Soboz for £60m reportedly. Neves was £40m or so (albeit different position)

#ManCity would have to offer more than the £85m release clause in Lucas Paqueta’s contract to persuade West Ham to sell, according to
@JBurtTelegraph (Good source?)

A #ManCity bid of £70m plus £10m in achievable add-ons may be enough for West Ham to sell Lucas Paqueta, as per
@SamiMokbel81_DM

Random numbers-bingo
Not a chance we offer more than the release clause, we didnt with gvardiol and wont here

I’ve taken a dislike to stuff she’s said on air before about us. A number of times actually. A dodgy one for sure.
She's a definite Liverpool fan. Gets proper salty when discussing City. She was particularly bad the season Liverpool managed 97 points and still lost the league.

#ManCity would have to offer more than the £85m release clause in Lucas Paqueta’s contract to persuade West Ham to sell, according to
@JBurtTelegraph (Good source?)

A #ManCity bid of £70m plus £10m in achievable add-ons may be enough for West Ham to sell Lucas Paqueta, as per
@SamiMokbel81_DM

Random numbers-bingo

@johnnyballthinkofanumber

I haven’t got a clue what City have offered or are going to offer West Ham for Lucas Paqueta, so like all these journalists I’m going to make up a figure and put it out on social media. £80mill + £10mill add-ons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.