Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

About Jack, yes he's excellent at keeping possession but for a 100 million pound guy you have to be more productive, it's only the start of the season so I'm not going to moan a lot about it.
The thing about Jack is, he’s doing what Pep told him to do.
He comes inside when there’s two three blocking his progress, but we are very slow at the moment, when we release it inside.
A few extra touches from everyone where first time football opens up the space behind the three on Jack inside the box.
We’re slow at the moment but we will get up to speed.

As I said, I wouldn’t be over critical of anyone individually, but collectively we are rusty.

F#ck me is Gvardiol slow or what!! This team needs some fresh blood asap, same old foden being out of the game, he’s not a young kid anymore and needs to do more to influence games, Haaland gets zero service to him and must be frustrated with nobody feeding him, grealish just slows us down, really worrying now KDB is out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.