Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '23

You're talking like a complete twat BlueMoonday....................

..............if Saudi Arabia took (a fit) Kevin De Bruyne after deadline day, I wouldn't be overjoyed with a system that allowed that to happen and you'd be squealing like a castrated cat at how unfair it is!!!
So is it OK when Liverpool decide to poach top players from PL teams further down the table? Over the years, they've stripped Southampton of their top players and even put Mane in a position where he stopped playing for the Saints. Granted, Southampton received a decent sum for their players. They've recently targeted Brighton players too.

Klopp is happy to poach players from teams lower down the table but doesn't like it when his players are poached from Liverpool.

I actually wouldn't react like that, it's football. I remember being gutted when SWP moved to Chelsea, did I react like a squealing cat? Nope.

Fucking hell, having to listen to spitters bullshit as to why it wasn’t a red.

“We don’t know it’s a goal scoring opportunity” (because of the cynical tackle from behind you fucking moron)

#scouselogic

It was the correct, and brave decision by the ref, as these cunts will cry and moan until next weekend about it.

Still not sure what the purpose of an Andros Townsend is…
He’s on the fence apparently.
He certainly wasn’t on the fence earlier when he was telling anyone that would listen that our pen wasn’t a pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.