Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Phillips would get more game time at Liverpool than us but will currently struggle to adapt to their intense playing style.

Are we allowed to loan him out ?

I would have thought that a guy like him who seems over happy with his own mediocrity wouldn’t be the right kind of character to have around a dressing room full of highly motivated winners but last season’s success seems to put paid to that theory. Maybe the others need a jovial fall guy to have around.

If there aren't any more transfers then it makes sense to keep Phillips. Even if Pep isn't going to utilize him.

I think us not playing him is our way of letting him know he should look for another club, I just don’t think we are the type of club to drag him in the office and tell him
We want him out.
Unfortunately he’s dug his heels in and thru whatever medium has said he will stay and fight for his place.
Could be genuine or simply on too much money to walk away.
Whatever the reason there’s no way the waistcoat can use him ahead of players who are playing every week.
Kalvins choice I suppose but his stock is at an all time low now.
Joe Hart begs to differ

I think us not playing him is our way of letting him know he should look for another club, I just don’t think we are the type of club to drag him in the office and tell him
We want him out.
Unfortunately he’s dug his heels in and thru whatever medium has said he will stay and fight for his place.
Could be genuine or simply on too much money to walk away.
Whatever the reason there’s no way the waistcoat can use him ahead of players who are playing every week.
Kalvins choice I suppose but his stock is at an all time low now.
Harry Maguire likes this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.