Cole Palmer

£50m we probably sell him never been on loan played few games for us! Palmer is a top player getting regular games will he become a player we regret selling in the future? Maybe..
Don't know, we could, but if we were buying him would you say he was worth £50 mill with his limited games? Based on what we've seen so far not sure he'd establish himself as a first teamer with us anytime soon. Also based on very little on my part, I suspect if he stayed he'd be surpassed by Bobb over the next season or two.Guess we'll see though.

Why the fuck he would swap City for Chelsea is beyond me !!! A stable club and the best manager in the world for a circus and some charlatan who failed miserably with all the money in the world at PSG
Bcoz he know there wont be chances here and he will be dumped the day clubd finds someone for £60m

Not great but you’re gutted about most things City.
not really but this makes zero sense to me. Why sell to a rival that could be competing with us for the league?
I didn't agree with selling Jesus and Zinch to Arsenal last season.

45m quid for Palmer is great business for us, IMO.
I'm not denying that it's good money for him but let's say Doku gets hurt versus Fulham. Foden would likely be pushed back out wide right and who's playing as our 10? Alvarez has done a decent job there but he can't do it as well as Phil and certainly not every game. I'd argue RW is probably the position with the least depth in our whole squad and it's the perfect opportunity for Cole to prove that he's good enough.

There's a good argument that his game time will be even less at Chelsea when you look at their forward options. Our squad is super light compared to the chavs so it does make you wonder why he'd consider it. Strange one but if we can get £50m I'd snap their hands off.
Yes dont understand this move. I don't see him getting anymore time there than here. But anything over 40M is excellent business. However, I'd prefer he stayed here. We are still short of wingers

To let a great academy prospect go to a rival is very disappointing to be honest. It does question why we have the academy.
Bit gutted.

The fact we have just gone and spent best part of 50m on another RW who is the same age as Palmer unfortunately speaks volumes for his prospects at city.

Getting 45-50m for him would be good business if he isn’t gonna get a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.