Cole Palmer

This is a rhetorical no need to answer. Are you ever happy

I WANT the kid to stay on his feet!

He will cost us at some point. You have to ask why he didn't get more game time if there weren't playing issues, last year!

I hope I'm wrong, but if he doesn't start two of the next 7/8 games and only comes on for the end 10 mins of safe games, there's an issue.

But, we'll see.

I'm not sure he's really progressed since he was 18/19.

Yeah he's had a tough 18 months with lots of niggling injuries but I feel he's past that now. Looked really promising in the U21 Euros and our pre season games. He made a game winning impact in a European final just a few weeks ago.

It’s not a popular opinion but Personally I am sick of us selling the promising academy graduates before giving them a real run in the side. Though I’d hate to see us lose, I hope if we do sell him to Chelsea, the lad rips us a new one when we face him as a way of sticking two fingers up to those that sold him. I know that’s what I’d be wanting to do.

If £45m is accepted, call a RAF jet and send him to Stanford Bridge immediately before Chelsea change their mind. It's impossible to get a higher bid and this lad is never good enough to be a City regular.
Isn't good enough now or never will be? I hope we at least put a hefty buy back clause in

Last year he fitted into our team like a veteran, incredible, to question his "footballing brain" at 18 is bizarre, even more so when is manager raves about it.

The question should be 'How come he got dropped after the run of games he had?" and didn't get that time again if he "fitted into our team like a veteran"??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.