Cole Palmer

Good luck to the lad, but I don’t think he would have ever been a regular first team starter. That’s a great transfer fee for him. Another Txiki masterclass. Who’s the f*cking transfer Daddy!
I would be happy about this Txiki masterclass if the money went towards a replacement, but if we just keep selling players and weakening the squad, I don't really see why we should care how much money City has in their bank account..

I would be happy about this Txiki masterclass if the money went towards a replacement, but if we just keep selling players and weakening the squad, I don't really see why we should care how much money City has in their bank account..
We aren’t weak. We’ve got the best squad in the league and it will be proven true once again come May.

Honestly don’t know what to make of all this,I was hoping we’d see more youth graduates in the team,but that’s crazy money just hope it doesn’t come back to bite us,surely now we must be going to bring someone else in ?

Money on offer probably too good for his agent to allow that .
Once Palmer let it be know to Pep that he wanted guarantees on starting the writing was on the wall. When he played for us, you could see a good player but just not at the level required. I know people get upset about academy players leaving but it’s the academy that brings in the money for us to buy gvardiol etc.

I still stand by my early assessment. If palmer was good enough for city he would be starting every other game at least. Pep either did not rate him or was testing him on patience like Foden and hopefully Rico.

Player wants out, you have to find a solution.

If we have dropped the ball then so be it.

I prefer the model and approach the club takes and no better judge of character than Txiki and pep. The academy is an absolute gold mine. We are finally producing quality players. We also need to balance the books.

Maybe at the U21 final vs Spain, the injury cheating and celebrating in front of their bench. Sergio Gomez wasn't happy. But that was a heated final, I don't think Cole is a problematic lad.
Never watched that game but doubt he would even have been in our first-team squad if there were serious concerns. We’re just operating on different planes to everyone else, and even within the first-team squad there are different planes. It’s not that lads like Palmer, Phillips, and Gomez are bad players, it’s just that they’re maybe not exceptional enough to make it with us.

Who knows -maybe we clinch a shock deal in the next 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.