Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to see Partizan the night after we played Zagreb a couple of years ago. Thought it was a bit bleak personally apart from the fortress area, although in fairness it was early December.

Some good food and drink and like you say fairly cheap.

Think it could be more sketchy as an away fan rather than a neutral but we'll see how we get on.
Went to Crvena Zvezda to see them play Arsenal in the Europa in 2017. I was with some Aussie work colleagues who had Serbian backgrounds and their Serb mates and was in the home end. Fucking terrifying as the crowd were mostly psychos and Arsenal won 1-0 with one of their lads getting a red and their crowd absolutely boiling at the circumstances.

I reckon if I'd made it known I was a Gooner then I was a Goner so that's a 'lively' place to be an away fan. Amazing noise, hard to see the action at times with the pyrotechnics (flares and fireworks).

good draw, lots of injuries to come this season imo, for all clubs, it started already, we need to rotate a lot which we can do with this group stage and stil finish first so we can get a better draw. Castle away in Carabao and 2 more games in December for club world cup will stretch our squad especially when we have 4-5 injured players and the same time which can happen easily. Chelsea already have about that much out of first team. rags too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.