Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A 7 for me.generally i think 4 to 5 players in, 1 the best you can get, 1 squad player 1 English 1 prospect 1 academy.
We lost 4 in the main and what dropped was age, experience, knowledge and goals.
We signed 4 in the main and what increased was mobility, commitment, pace and skill.
Money wise we bought very well, and while we made huge sums we could have and should have moved on better. We are still running on a small squad again, and the youth in the academy means dipping in regularly is unlikely, bit foolish when you consider we are going for a record in games, but that is Pep:) All in All there is enough to be pleased with, especially if like me you thought Bellingham was our number 1 target and our buys are a recovery plan.

Kovacic has been brilliant and looks like he’s always played with us. Him, Doku and Nunes will add a lot of energy and pace to the team. Very excited about Doku, he has the potential to be world class.

A 7 for me.generally i think 4 to 5 players in, 1 the best you can get, 1 squad player 1 English 1 prospect 1 academy.
We lost 4 in the main and what dropped was age, experience, knowledge and goals.
We signed 4 in the main and what increased was mobility, commitment, pace and skill.
Money wise we bought very well, and while we made huge sums we could have and should have moved on better. We are still running on a small squad again, and the youth in the academy means dipping in regularly is unlikely, bit foolish when you consider we are going for a record in games, but that is Pep:) All in All there is enough to be pleased with, especially if like me you thought Bellingham was our number 1 target and our buys are a recovery plan.
Sorry which players are you referring to in each category

A 10 for me as I think we've strengthened where necessary and got more legs into the team (as regards speed and stamina rather than actual numbers of legs), given the starting level I'm well pleased. With what looks like a new tweak from Pep we've gone for ball carrying dribblers through the middle and I'm looking forward to it's slow evolution over the season.

Surely it makes it harder to offload him next summer and we will be committed to paying his salary for at least part of next year, likely all of the summer?
Not really Bayern has an option to buy.
All an option does is state the highest price we could get.

I went for 7.

We replaced who left and the squad got younger, but it seems like we lost a lot of goals and assists, so we'll have to see how that goes throughout the season.

I really like Kovacic, he looks great in our team already and Gvardiol will be a brilliant player i think, so i'm really happy about those two.

I'm still upset we couldn't sign Bellingham though, his game would've been perfect for our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.