Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About seven - not convinced by Nunes. Poor stats at Wolves and not particualry great stats at Sporting CP in a poor league - bar one attribute (take-ons). . On the basis of what Wolvs paids and his actual performance he should have been a £20-25 million player. Let's hope Pep can improve him. Be intertesting to see some other players stats / charts before Pep and after Pep to see how much a difference he and the team can make ! Hoping to be proved wrong ....

About seven - not convinced by Nunes. Poor stats at Wolves and not particualry great stats at Sporting CP in a poor league - bar one attribute (take-ons). . On the basis of what Wolvs paids and his actual performance he should have been a £20-25 million player. Let's hope Pep can improve him. Be intertesting to see some other players stats / charts before Pep and after Pep to see how much a difference he and the team can make ! Hoping to be proved wrong ....
Yeh because wolves will take less than they paid for him

I think we sold Palmer because the club knows Oscar Bobb will be a better player than Cole. We also managed to sell Cole for £45M. So good business all round.
Doku is only 21, I am sure Bobb at 20 will get loads of game time as well. At the end of the season Pep can decide who is his first team choice.

Yeh because wolves will take less than they paid for hio
On the basis of his stats and success to date with them - they should have been pleased with getting over half of their money back as he didn't simply perform as expected. Anyway lets hope Pep can work his magic and playing alongside better players lifts him.

On the basis of his stats and success to date with them - they should have been pleased with getting over half of their money back as he didn't simply perform as expected. Anyway lets hope Pep can work his magic and playing alongside better players lifts him.
Stats don't mean a thing in his position in a Wolves team. He was one of their best players no reason why they shouldn't profit from him especially in this summers market.He'll be very good for us.

Stats don't mean a thing in his position in a Wolves team. He was one of their best players no reason why they shouldn't profit from him especially in this summers market.He'll be very good for us.
His stats weret great even before Wolves - bar take-ons. May turn good but there is alot of work to do relatively, when you compare him to the other signings and the rest of the squad. He was disappointing at Wolves - they expected a lot more from him given what they paid. Anyway, let's hope Pep can spread his magic dust on him and he has a brilliant season and you can come back and tell me "I told you so"..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.