Media Discussion - 2023/24

Your forgetting it's ok that there spending all this money as its there own money ,unlike City who have a sugar daddy, as Gobshite Jordan said.

Can't help but think that if Onana has such a grasp of where his defenders are making a bollocks of things it might be an idea, Erik, to put Onana as a CB and shove 'Arry in net. They can't do any worse than they are in their present positions.
Apart the David James cameo. Has a goalkeeper ever played successfully as an outfield player 1for an extended period

Apart the David James cameo. Has a goalkeeper ever played successfully as an outfield player 1for an extended period
As a one off I saw Harry Dowd sustain a hand injury in a 2nd division game against Bury at Maine Road in 1963-64 and, with no subs then, play up front with his hand strapped up and score City's equaliser in a 1-1 draw. Bury's goal was scored by their 17 year old debutant Colin Bell.

Glendenning was asked who he wants to win the cl.
Answer: anyone but City, PSG and Newcastle.
I wonder what any of them would answer if a "grinning beard" had bought the rags.
He should have added anyone who has sold to the Saudi league. Pep said it right when he said about reporting on Saudis but when they come knocking with big money teams lay out the red carpet for them.
Rags get a free pass yet again despite having a few Saudi sponsors, since 2008 and state owned Saudi Telecom. I posted in the Saudi thread that no one ever mentions the Rags in the same breath as Newcastle and here is another example

Glendenning was asked who he wants to win the cl.
Answer: anyone but City, PSG and Newcastle.
I wonder what any of them would answer if a "grinning beard" had bought the rags.
Essentially, racism dressed up as looking out for the best interests of the sport. Truly sickening.
They may fool some people with that angle, but I see you, Glendenning and Co.

A couple of South American keepers liked to wander out of the box and dribble past people, him with the scorpion kick save was one of them, another one scored 30+ freekick goal but I can't remember his name.

Jimmy Glass scored for Carlisle to keep them up with the last kick of the match, he then played up front for a club but I think that was akin to local football level.

A couple of South American keepers liked to wander out of the box and dribble past people, him with the scorpion kick save was one of them, another one scored 30+ freekick goal but I can't remember his name.

Jimmy Glass scored for Carlisle to keep them up with the last kick of the match, he then played up front for a club but I think that was akin to local football level.
Think it was a Mexican who scored 30 odd goals. All I could find for keepers playing as outfield players was Joe Lewis brought as sub for England u21 (managed by guess who?) against Azerbaijan and barthez in a friendly for rags in a friendly against Singapore XI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.