United Thread - 2023/24

I was watching the Brighton game last night and it dawned on me that these emerging clubs have not had to contend with grueling European games in midweek.

We will see them stretched and worn down with fatigue and injuries. The likes of Newcastle, Brighton, West Ham, Liverpool and Villa. Even Arsenal had it easy last season by going out of the Europa in the early stages.

I can see Spurs coming in as a big threat this season. Because they will get a full week off between games.

Looking at the upcoming fixtures for the scum, you can see them making some big gains when you consider the above.
I thought Arsenal going out of the Europa actually helped us.
As soon as they dropped points. They had all week to dwell on it.the next game couldn’t come quick enough.

Don’t know whether “The Good Wife“ is still going but the first two series were excellent. Your wife has impeccable taste, ie she agrees with me.
Mrs KS agrees with you and used to laugh at me watching it. Perhaps we should just swop wives?!
We'll relax the forum rules, this once.

Watched a Youtube video earlier from 442 magazine, showing the Brighton goal that had 30 passes in 90 seconds. A couple of attempted tackles but in the main was only a half arsed press at best. Their conclusion was that the players don't believe in the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.