Wolves PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
MOM? I got nuthin!
Our last 2 performances have been rank.
No Rodri, defensively vulnerable, no KDB, not enough creativity.
Play like that next week, we will get bummed in Germany and emptied by fucking Arsenal.
We look devoid of ideas and what to do.
Need a massive kick up the arse. The Haaland of last year has been replaced by a lookalike who cant hit a fucking cows arse with a banjo.
im afraid if we continue like this and there will be no silverware this season. I've not thrown the towel in just yet though, let's see if we get a reaction from today's shit show.

Not many outstanding performers both defensively offensivel I went for Alvarez. Excellent free kick. That ought to have been a point saving one but irony had kicked in later on.

Request - when we get beat, can we change man of the match to worst player of the match.
Will get a lot more comments.

Very poor performance from everyone. Can’t afford to play this starting 11 again. Bringing on Phillips tells us how weak we are depth wise. We missed Rodri today big time.

Oh well bang goes the top spot unless spurs can do something unspursy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.