Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Agreed, TV games on a Saturday should be 17:30 and 20:00.

The ‘fans getting home late’ is the same as leaving early for a 1230 kick off

Personally I like the 12:30 ko time in winter. Can maximise the daylight hours by doing a 09:00 Parkrun then travel to and from the match in daylight , before retiring to a pub once it's dark.
I appreciate other people may have different priorities.

Personally I like the 12:30 ko time in winter. Can maximise the daylight hours by doing a 09:00 Parkrun then travel to and from the match in daylight , before retiring to a pub once it's dark.
I appreciate other people may have different priorities.
Hopefully it's 12:30 so I can go to Aberdeen Rangers game on the Sunday

Fucking shite KO time, all because the police are inept.
They were definitely inept the last time we played these cunts in a night game. And about a dozen of us almost got nicked for telling the cowardly yonner/rag/ex student shithouses exactly that to their faces
The stewards at City often get a bad ride and usually with good reason, but they prevented us all getting lifted that night.
One senior (non-Showsec) fella in particular was incandescent with rage at the police’s inaction and incompetence, and created enough of a scene to allow us all to slip away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.