EDS v YB of Bern

Any of these lads look like potentially pushing there way into the first team squad say in a years time or sooner ..
I think most are a couple of years away at least, it might be under 19's, but quite a few of ours are only just 18.

Grant, and Heskey not 18 yet, Ndala and Obavwoduo only just 17.

Micah Hamiliton is in tonights squad, and he's not 20 for another couple of weeks.

Any of you avid EDS watchers; does young Heskey have the potential to follow pater and have a career in the professional ranks?
Today was the best game I have seen him have. I haven't seen anything to make me think he has a chance with us, but several will have very decent careers in the game.

Thanks. I didn't mean to imply a career at City by the way; more like the wider professional game.
Yes, I thought that's what you meant. I think people like Joel Ndala, Isiah Dada-Mascoll, Thomas Galvez, and Max Alleyne have a real chance with us. If you reach this level, I suspect you could well have a good career in the game.

I thought he looked good today, but only seen him once or twice.

Like most of these kids he'll make it as a player if wants too.
Funnily enough my eldest was in the same year as Heskey at primary school. You could tell he was good (Jadon, not my lad unfortunately) but I wouldn’t have thought pro footballer but then again that was aged 10/11. There was a younger brother who I think also went into City’s books, about 2 years younger? Name escapes me. Also Roque Santa Cruz’s daughter was in my sons class for a couple of years, unsurprisingly she didn’t show any natural talent for football! (But they are a really nice family). Nice that both families sent their kids to a state primary school

Edit my wife has just reminded me the younger boy is called Regan. Seem to recall he was maybe even more highly rated than Jadon at primary school age

Yes, I thought that's what you meant. I think people like Joel Ndala, Isiah Dada-Mascoll, Thomas Galvez, and Max Alleyne have a real chance with us. If you reach this level, I suspect you could well have a good career in the game.
I'm sure I've seen a list of EDS lads that have gone on to have a career in EFL/PL clubs. Quite a few on the list, IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.