City pubs in London

Due to terrible planning, I'll be in London the weekend of the CL weekend final. Staying not far from Tower Bridge/Tower of London.

Are there any decent pubs/sports bars/restaurants that will be showing the game, that people can recommend in the area?

Due to terrible planning, I'll be in London the weekend of the CL weekend final. Staying not far from Tower Bridge/Tower of London.

Are there any decent pubs/sports bars/restaurants that will be showing the game, that people can recommend in the area?
There's a big sports bar behind St Catherine's dock, The Moreton Belle

Going to the O2 in London for New Order the day of the derby at the vermin infested concrete ashtray. Does anyone know any City friendly pubs in London? Cant help but feel most will be full of Mockney reds - after all you’re never more than six foot from a ra(t)g in London
Never mind London lol I'm in Majorca Santa ponsa any city fans watching the game there in a bar it's a Celtic strong hold but I will be wearing my city top.

Clubhouse 5 in Leicester Square by all accounts. As the match is free on YouTube then I’d imagine most places with a telly should have it.

I was in a curry house in Brick Lane for Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund and even they had it on.

Try the sheaf on Southwark st, near borough market, also the old kings head (kings head yard), a milwall pub. There’s also a Bodeans on byward st near Tower Hill which is a grill cum sports bar.

Across the river I stumbled across the Redwood Sports Bar right next to London Bridge station on the top platforms.

Loads of screens & watched a load of World Cup games there last year when I was working down south.

Clubhouse 5, just off Leicester Square just say here to watch city. Upstairs reserved for blues. 25% off food and drink but only if ordering at bar not via app from table

The Globe at Baker St is always rammed on match day yet 5 mins from there or Marylebone (it's inbetween the 2) is a pub called the Allsop, tucked away.
It's a good little pub the Allsop Arms!

However, that time we played Chelsea in the semi-final at Wembley, they closed after the game.

Found out later that Chelsea have a bit of a mob on an estate the other side of Lisson Grove, and they didn't fancy them piling in!

The Globe at Baker St is always rammed on match day yet 5 mins from there or Marylebone (it's inbetween the 2) is a pub called the Allsop, tucked away.
We’re in London for a family trip the weekend of the Chelsea game. Is Allsop the kind of place I could drag my kids (ages 9, 13, 16) to watch? We’re staying close by. (Coming from the US)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.