United Thread - 2023/24

Ferguson was no mug, he knew what was in store for united and got out to preserve his legacy. The league was about way too competitive for his liking and he knew City were going to be the best of the lot, so he bolted.

Smart old bastard if you ask me. United would've struggled with or without him in thr coming years and he knew it, and now his legacy is even greater because he knew he had to bow out. Had he stayed, his final years would've been like Wenger.
Yep, just like Usain Bolt if he retired before those last two races, in which he didn't win the 100m and pulled up in the relay race.

Legend has it, that when Mancini denied him the league in 2012, he stayed on for another year so he could end his career on a league title.

Clever old bastard indeed.

Watched the first half and it was so one-sided. I think they had one break where Houilland (sp) or whatever his name is ended up running closer to the corner flag.

You guys are very good and they're very average.

Even though we were shite last season I still believed we had players to perform. United on the other hand don't really have anything to rely on.

Said this for years. Their delusions are self perpetuating. the United Way, it’s killing them. And will continue to do si, which is brilliant.

People keep going on a out them being ‘bigger’ than City. Who’s the fuck cares and how is size measured in football?
How can you claim to be the biggest club in the World yet have that shower of shit playing, a shambles of a stadium.

The biggest club in the World doesn’t play Jonny fucking Evans..

After ten Haag abandoned his principles after the heavy defeat to Brentford they were cooked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.