United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Over hyped, over played

Depends on how much you might have rated him in the first place. If someone once said he was world-class or even close, then sure, I would say he was over-hyped. But you don't get player of the season twice at a club like Chelsea, who were also considerably better then than now, unless you've been a very good player.

But Sutton ain't neutral, he hates us and, now we've taken away his default go-to "well, they've never won the champions league" (like he ever did!), then he has nothing more than he's bored?
Well fuck him, hope he's so bored that he fucks off from the airwaves with his patronising shite and allows those of us who cannot stand him to occasionally turn on R5 again.
My sentiments exactly.

But Sutton ain't neutral, he hates us and, now we've taken away his default go-to "well, they've never won the champions league" (like he ever did!), then he has nothing more than he's bored?
Well fuck him, hope he's so bored that he fucks off from the airwaves with his patronising shite and allows those of us who cannot stand him to occasionally turn on R5 again.
I can't stand the sanctimonious, bitter cnut on 5 Live.

Loves the sound of his own whiney arsed voice.

When you have to point to examples 3 seasons back now, I think it might be safe to say he probably isn't the player people thought, just because he had a decent spell as a young player

Player of the season twice in three years is hardly a "decent spell" for crying out loud. A decent spell is getting a player of the month award.

Always took him as someone who hates everything (well, maybe apart from Celtic).

I stopped by the caf and their thread is funereal. They can barely find the energy to moan about the pen. They don’t know who to point fingers at — Fake Pep, any one of their players, their owners, other fans who didn’t get behind the side. Half of them say they’re simply going to stop watching football. It is so so sad.

Wait. “Sad”. That’s the wrong word.

It is positively glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.