Worst movie ever

I hated the Deer Hunter

Though it's a very long time since I saw it
Just struck me as too long and pretentious

The notorious flop Heavens Gate I've never seen

Only movie I've seen loads walk out of is Natural Born Killers
I assume people were expecting just loads of violence cos it was banned but it's actually kind of arty being a Tarantino film
So, Deer Hunter, a film universally considered a classic, is top of your list. Interesting choice but it is subjective I suppose.
Otherwise, you cite a film you've never seen.
Thirdly, I'll grant you Natural Born Killers isn't everyone's cup of tea. However, it's only a Tarantino film insomuch as he developed the story (though he isn't even credited with writing the screenplay). I think you'll find it's considered an Oliver Stone film given that he directed it.

Awful but genius was The Greasy Strangler.

I'm not sure that I have the stomach to sit through it again. But how I laughed.

Inland Empire, huge David Lynch fan but this was awful.
I really liked it but can understand why somebody wouldn’t. Good to encounter another Lynch fan on here, though.

Back to the the thread, The Pillow Book and The Baby of Macon by Peter Greenaway would get my vote.

Ditto Salo by Pasolini. Didn’t mind the shit-eating scene. Just thought the film was boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.